Client of the Month – Angie Albertson
1) How long have you been at Force Fitness? A little over a year and a half.
2) What have you accomplished since starting? Not only have I dropped body fat and inches and gotten into the best shape of my life, I have more importantly learned how strong I really can be, both mentally and physically. I have so much more self confidence now than I had in my 20s or 30s.
3) What are your future goals? To maintain and build on what I have accomplished so far…and to do at least ONE real chin up unassisted!
4) What do you like best about Force Fitness? I could go on forever about this. I like the variety of the workouts and how things are always changing and never boring. I love the support and camaraderie you get both from the trainers and fellow Force members. I like being nudged (okay, pushed) to always do a little more than I think I can do (and I always can). The trainers at Force are so great about working around pain and injuries and tweaking workouts for you so you can still get great results. And finally, I really like the fact that I can incorporate cardio into my strength training without spending ANY time on a treadmill and still get the results I want.
5) Why did you start coming to Force Fitness? My husband brought home a brochure, thinking he might join, but I was the one to sign up. I just knew I needed a good swift kick in the butt to get going and I wasn’t going to do that on my own.
6) Were you nervous when you started? How do you feel now? Heck yeah I was nervous! The gym looks intimidating when you first walk in (this ain’t no YMCA!) and the term “boot camp” sounds scary, but now I truly feel at home at Force and always look forward to going to the gym. It’s a great addiction to have!
7) What did you do to accomplish your goal? How days per week? Nutrition? Supplements? I do the personal training two days a week and boot camp twice a week. I worked as hard as I could in the gym, tried to do at-home workouts on some of my off days and while on vacation. I try to follow Ryan’s 90/10 rule: being very careful about nutrition 90% of the time and relaxing a bit on the remaining 10%. I also use nearly all of the Prograde supplements: protein powder, Lean meal replacement, VGF, EFA, Metabolism, and Workout (my favorite!).
8) How do your friends and family react to your changes? I often get compliments from people I haven’t seen in a while. I even inspired my aunt to consider buying her own TRX.