Client of the Month- Troy Graber
Congratulations to Troy for all of his success! Over 20lbs, 8% body fat and 20 points off his blood pressure.
Here is what Troy had to say in his interview:
1) How long have you been at Force Fitness?
2) What have you accomplished since starting?
Lost 20 lbs & dropped 8% body fat also lowered my blood pressure by 20 points.
3) What are your future goals?
Get down below 200lbs & get my body fat % below 15%.
4) What do you like best about Force Fitness?
The positive attitude that everyone seems to have staff & clients. I like the personal attention that the staff give each client & I really feel like my program has been catered to my specific goals.
5) Why did you start coming to Force Fitness?
My mother had a massive stroke 4 months ago @ 60yrs old that left her unable to walk, at 235lbs 35% body fat with a BP of 140/90 on a good day my doctor said I was heading in the same direction & with two young children I knew it was time for a change.
6) Were you nervous when you started?
Sure I hadn’t trained seriously in almost 20 yrs.
How do you feel now?
Great, I have more energy and after years of insomnia I am sleeping much better without any sleeping aids.
7) What did you do to accomplish your goal? How days per week? Nutrition? Supplements?Two days a week personal training & I work out on my own @ least one day per week. I have been focusing on eating lean protein, eating several small meals throughout the day & no large/heavy meals before bed. I take fish oil & a multi vitamin every morning.
8) How do your friends and family react to your changes?
I think the best compliment I have had came from an 8 yr old – when I picked up my daughter from day care last week one of the children asked who I was I told him I was Peyton & Riley’s dad, he pointed to a Christmas card photo on the wall that was taken in September of last year & said “no that’s Peyton’s dad”. I told him yes that was me to which he responded with ” no way you don’t look anything like that guy”.