At-home 4th of July Workout
Force will be closed on the 4th of July to celebrate America’s Independence Day. We know that some of you like to get a workout in even on a day off, so Coach Branden has put together this interval workout that you can do at-home, at the park, or at a vacation home/hotel.
The workout was designed to be done in a 4×4 space, and there are three options for the workout; a beginner option, an intermediate option, and an advanced option.
July 4th Workout:
Beginner: 1000 reps Intermediate: 2000 reps Advance: 3000 reps
Timer: 25 min OR LESS
- Jump Rope x 40 rep (do imaginary jump rope if you don’t have one)
- BW Squat x 20 rep
- Inchworm push Up x 20 rep
- Forward lunge x 20 rep (10 each side)
- Renegade row x 20 rep (10 each side)
- Skater Jump x 20 rep (10 each side)
- Cook hip lift x 20 rep (10 each side)
- Mountain Climber x 20 rep (10 each side)
- Russian twist x 20 rep (10 each side)
5 rounds = 1000 reps
10 rounds = 2000 reps
15 rounds = 3000 reps
Coach Branden, and intern Bram walk you through the movements in the workout video below.
Happy 4th of July!