July Bootcamp Updates
- Branden’s Combat Conditioning Workshop
- When: Saturday, 7/13, 10:00-11:15 am
- Where: Bootcamp Area
- Cost: $30
- What: Get ready for a chance to work on those fighting skills with our very own Branden Price! Prepare to Punch and Kick some pads! (Maybe held by some coaches) A great opportunity to get outside of your comfort zone and burn some serious calories in a high energy environment!
- ForeFit Free Workout
- When: Saturday, 7/27, 12:30-1:30pm
- What: Come sweat out your Saturday with other Force coaches & clients!
- Getting Back to some of the Basics. Working to improve out Bench Press, Back Squat, and Deadlift this month. Also focusing on lowering the impact on the ground this month in our metabolic movements.
- (Evening) Focusing on more simple movements this month with a big emphasis in moving fast to really maximize that burn and dominate the month. Also a focus on low impact in regards to the ankles, hips, and knees.
- (Morning) Getting after some fun variations of the squat this month as well as some single leg work. Some other highlights we have DB Skier Swings, Jumping Jacks, and TRX Rows.
- Only on Saturday. We will be focusing on more mobility type movements in the Hips, Knees, Ankles, Spine, and Shoulders. We will also be working to progress in our stretching by using some bands to get that extra inch