Let’s Fight The Fat! Combat Conditioning Class
On Saturday, November 12th at 10am I am challenging you to a fight, a fight against fat!
Master Branden Price from Lee’s Martial Arts and myself will be teaming up to put on the best martial arts and fitness fusion workout that Bloomington has ever seen! This is one of the most popular ways to get in a workout and we don’t want you to miss it.
Using a combination of metabolic conditioning movements and programming with martial arts skills we are going to give you a fun, exciting and effective workout to burn some fat and teach you some skills that might come in handy some day.
One of the things that draws me to martial arts is the discipline that is involved. This discipline can be used in life and in your fitness program. There are times that you must withstand temptation, deprive yourself of certain things and do things that may be uncomfortable.
How often could you use more of this virtue?
The fact that we are fortunate enough to learn with Bloomington’s best, Master Branden Price, is humbling. I am honored to be able to teach next to someone that is at the level Master Price has reached at a young age.
What can you expect to learn from this class?
- Skills in punching and kicking
- Combination strikes
- Pairing the martial arts skills with metabolic conditioning for a fun and effective fat burning workout
- Much more….
The class will take place on Saturday, November 12th at 10am. We only have 20 spots open and they will go fast! This 60 minute workout will give you the chance take out some aggressions, learn some new skills and jack up your metabolism!
Register here to reserve your spot: http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=19414&stype=-7&sTG=26&sVT=16&sView=day&sTrn=100000000&sDate=11/12/2011&sSU=true
The cost is $25 per person
Oh, and by the way if you are wondering about Master Price’s accomplishments here is a short list:
1) 5th degree black belt in Taekwondo
2) 3rd degree black belt in Hapkido
3) Trained in karate (blue belt), Brazilian Jujistu (purple belt), Judo (purple belt), Mauy Thai, Boxing, Kung Fu and more….
4) Qualifier for the Trial rounds of the Athens Olympic games
5) Participant for the USA team
6) Never placed below 3rd in a tournament
7) Trains and has competed in MMA, winning all fights
Not a bad pedigree if you ask me 🙂